Inspire individuals in the manufacturing and service industry to obtain and increase their global competitiveness through learning.
We APICS Puerto Rico Chapter as a non-profit organization are committed to provide high quality educational programs and information in integrated resource management, to educate members of our chapter and the Puerto Rican manufacturing and service industry through Fundamentals of Materials and Operations Management, CPIM & CSCP certification courses, seminars, workshops, conferences and Professional Development Meetings. We will also serve the student chapters and universities to develop the future professionals of our nation.
1. Identify and match customer needs with chapter offerings.
2. Be recognized as the number one non-profit Educational Society in Puerto Rico by the quality of our educational offerings. Pursue the following APICS Education goals:
- The educational offerings, products, and services of APICS will be market-driven and accessible on
- APICS will be recognized as the source for state-of-the-art information (Body of knowledge) in all aspects of integrated resource management.
- Organizations and individuals will find certification of professional expertise of value available through APICS.
- Members will recognize APICS as a provider of value-added services and benefits to support growth and continued professional development.
3. Promote APICS International activities and keep our members informed of changes performed by society.